PLANTATION, FL (February 3, 2020) – Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA) and Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) announce that Sherylle Francis, Esq. of Akerman, LLP will serve as the 2020 Chair of the Boards of Directors for the organizations.
Board Officers for the 2020 term are:
- Vice Chair: Michael A. Rajtar, Esq. of Rajtar & Associates
- P.A.Secretary: Kelly Geraghty Price, Esq. of Cohen & Grigsby
- Treasurer: Arnold E. Nazur, C.P.A., C.F.E., of Nazur & Associates, P.A.
New members joining the Board in 2020 are Brittany Bucknor representing Broward County Commission, Douglas H. Reynolds, Esq. of Tripp Scott, Nathalie Nozlie, Esq. of Frater Law Firm, P.A., Rebecca A. Rodriguez, Esq. of Gray|Robinson, P.A., and Yvette M. Riley-Gardiner representing Kids in Distress. Other Board members include:
- Immediate Past Chair: Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelly Kronenburg, P.A.
- Annabella Barboza, Esq. of Barboza Law & Associates, P.A.
- Edward O’Sheehan, Esq. of Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Eric Rosen, Esq. of Rosen Injury Law
- Edward Zebersky, Esq. of Zebersky Payne Shaw Lewenz, LLP
- Exzavia Pearson of Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Carla Roundtree, representing Urban League of Broward County
- Carlos E. Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
- Mychell Stoakley, representing Broward House
Annual Sponsors of CCLA and LAS include Akerman, LLP; Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; Broward County Bar Association; Florida Power & Light; JM Family Enterprises, Inc.; Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law; Kim Vaughan Lerner LLP; Gunster; Jacquelyn and Bruce Rogow; Rosen Injury Law; Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk; Shutts & Bowen, LLP; Valley National Bank; Van Horn Law Group, and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, PL.
# # #
COAST TO COAST LEGAL AID OF SOUTH FLORIDA is a not-for-profit law firm established in 2003 and funded, in part, by the Legal Services Corporation. Our mission is to improve the lives of low income persons in our community through advocacy, education, representation and empowerment. https://www.coasttocoastlegalaid.org/
LEGAL AID SERVICE OF BROWARD COUNTY is not-for-profit law firm established in 1973. Our mission is to provide high quality free civil legal advice, representation and education to the poor of Broward County so as to improve the lifestyle and living conditions of the low-income community and to encourage self-sufficiency. www.legalaid.org
Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) and Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA) are 501(c)(3) corporations registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer services (LAS #SC-02337 and CCLA #CH19226). All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.