COAST TO COAST LEGAL AID OF SOUTH FLORIDA APPOINTS JOANN KING AND ALEJANDRO LARRAZABAL TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PLANTATION, FL (May 3, 2021) – Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida has announced that Joann King, appointed by Children’s Diagnostic and Treatment Center, and Alejandro Larrazabal, Esq. of Velasquez Dolan, P.A. will join the Board of Directors.
Other Board members include:
- Chair: Edward Zebersky, Esq. of Zebersky Payne Shaw Lewenz, LLP
- Vice Chair: Carlos Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
- Secretary: Caran Rothchild, Esq. of Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Treasurer: Alfred Zeiler, CPA, CBA, CVA, of Florida Forensic Accounting, P.A.
- Past Chair: Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg
- Brittany Bucknor appointed by the Broward County Commission
- Joshua Levenson of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Luis Mateos appointed by United Way of Broward County
- Nathalie Nozlie, Esq. of Frater Law Firm, P.A.
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq. of Cohen and Grigsby, P.C.
- Louis Reinstein, Esq., of Kelley Kronenberg
- Douglas H. Reynolds, Esq. of Tripp Scott, P.A.
- Rebecca A. Rodriguez, Esq. of Gray|Robinson, P.A.
- Mychell Stoakley appointed by Broward House
2021 Annual Sponsors of Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida’s also were announced. This year’s annual sponsors inlcude Akerman, LLP; Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; Broward County Bar Association; Florida Power & Light; JM Family Enterprises, Inc.; Kelley Kronenberg; Kelley/Uustal; Kim Vaughan Lerner LLP; Gunster; Jacquelyn and Bruce Rogow; Rosen Injury Law; Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk; Shutts & Bowen, LLP; Truist; Valley National Bank; Van Horn Law Group, and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, PL.
COAST TO COAST LEGAL AID OF SOUTH FLORIDA is a not-for-profit law firm established in 2003 and funded, in part, by the Legal Services Corporation. Our mission is to improve the lives of low income persons in our community through advocacy, education, representation and empowerment. http://www.coasttocoastlegalaid.org/
Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA) is a 501(c)(3) corporation registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer services #CH19226. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
CCLA is a Legal Services Corporation (LSC) grantee. CCLA is required to notify donors that our funds may not be used in any manner inconsistent with the Legal Services Corporation Act or Section 504 of Public Law 104-134. The LSC Act and regulations may be viewed at www.lsc.gov. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Aimee Adler Cooke