FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (January 24, 2019) – Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA) and Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) announce that Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law will serve as the 2019 Chair of the joint Board of Directors.
Board Officers for the 2019 term are:
- Vice Chair: Sherylle Francis, Esq. of Akerman, LLP
- Secretary: Michael A. Rajtar, Esq. of Rajtar & Associates, P.A.
- Treasurer: Arnold E. Nazur, C.P.A., C.F.E., of Nazur & Associates, P.A.
New members joining the Board in 2019 are Edward O’Sheehan, Esq. of Shutts & Bowen LLP, Eric Rosen, Esq. of Kelley/Uustal and Edward Zebersky, Esq. of Zebersky Payne Shaw Lewenz, LLP.
Other Board members include:
- Immediate Past Chair: Steve Jaffe, Esq. of Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Annabella Barboza, Esq. of Barboza Law & Associates, P.A.
- Peter Caspari, representing United Way of Broward County
- Tiffany R. Evans, representing Habitat for Humanity of Collier County
- Amber Goethel, Esq. of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Brian L. Lerner, Esq. of Kim Vaughan Lerner
- Shawana Newson representing Broward County Commission
- Exzavia Pearson of Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq., of Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- Carla Roundtree, representing Urban League of Broward County
- Jeffrey A. Rubinton, Esq. of Rubinton & Associates, P.A.
- Carlos E. Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
- Mychell Stoakley, representing Broward House
Annual Sponsors of CCLA and LAS include Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; Broward County Bar Association; Florida Power & Light; JM Family Enterprises, Inc.; Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law; Kim Vaughan Lerner LLP; Jacquelyn and Bruce Rogow; Valley National Bank and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, PL.
# # #
Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida is a not-for-profit law firm established in 2003 and funded, in part, by the Legal Services Corporation. Our mission is to improve the lives of low income persons in our community through advocacy, education, representation and empowerment. https://www.coasttocoastlegalaid.org/
Legal Aid Service of Broward County is not-for-profit law firm established in 1973. Our mission is to provide high quality free civil legal advice, representation and education to the poor of Broward County so as to improve the lifestyle and living conditions of the low-income community and to encourage self-sufficiency. www.legalaid.org
Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) and Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA) are 501(c)(3) corporations registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer services (LAS #SC-02337 and CCLA #CH19226). All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state OR VISITING WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.