Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida Appoints Louis Reinstein to its Board of Directors
Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida announces that Louis Reinstein, Esq., of Kelley Kronenberg has joined its Board of Directors.
Other Board members include:
- Chair: Edward Zebersky, Esq. of Zebersky Payne Shaw Lewenz, LLP
- Vice Chair: Carlos Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
- Secretary: Caran Rothchild, Esq. of Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Treasurer: Alfred Zeiler, CPA, CBA, CVA, of Florida Forensic Accounting, P.A.
- Past Chair: Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg
- Brittany Bucknor appointed by the Broward County Commission
- Douglas Griff appointed by Habitat for Humanity of Collier County
- Joshua Levenson of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Luis Mateos appointed by United Way of Broward County
- Nathalie Nozlie, Esq. of Frater Law Firm, P.A.
- Debra Otto appointed by Kids in Distress
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq. of Cohen and Grigsby, P.C.
- Douglas H. Reynolds, Esq. of Tripp Scott, P.A.
- Rebecca A. Rodriguez, Esq. of Gray|Robinson, P.A.
- Mychell Stoakley appointed by Broward House
2021 Annual Sponsors of Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida’s also were announced. This year’s annual sponsors include Akerman, LLP; Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; Broward County Bar Association; Florida Power & Light; JM Family Enterprises, Inc.; Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law; Kim Vaughan Lerner LLP; Gunster; Jacquelyn and Bruce Rogow; Rosen Injury Law; Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk; Shutts & Bowen, LLP; SunTrust; Valley National Bank; Van Horn Law Group, and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, PL.