CCLA APPOINTS JOANN KING AND ALEJANDRO LARRAZABA TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida has announced that Joann King, appointed by Children’s Diagnostic and Treatment Center, and Alejandro Larrazabal, Esq. of Velasquez Dolan, P.A. will join the Board of Directors. Other Board members include:
- Chair: Edward Zebersky, Esq. of Zebersky Payne Shaw Lewenz, LLP
- Vice Chair: Carlos Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
- Secretary: Caran Rothchild, Esq. of Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Treasurer: Alfred Zeiler, CPA, CBA, CVA, of Florida Forensic Accounting, P.A.
- Past Chair: Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg
- Brittany Bucknor appointed by the Broward County Commission
- Joshua Levenson of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Luis Mateos appointed by United Way of Broward County
- Nathalie Nozlie, Esq. of Frater Law Firm, P.A.
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq. of Cohen and Grigsby, P.C.
- Louis Reinstein, Esq., of Kelley Kronenberg
- Douglas H. Reynolds, Esq. of Tripp Scott, P.A.
- Rebecca A. Rodriguez, Esq. of Gray|Robinson, P.A.
- Mychell Stoakley appointed by Broward House
2021 Annual Sponsors of Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida’s also were announced. This year’s annual sponsors inlcude Akerman, LLP; Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; Broward County Bar Association; Florida Power & Light; JM Family Enterprises, Inc.; Kelley Kronenberg; Kelley/Uustal; Kim Vaughan Lerner LLP; Gunster; Jacquelyn and Bruce Rogow; Rosen Injury Law; Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk; Shutts & Bowen, LLP; Truist; Valley National Bank; Van Horn Law Group, and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, PL.